Sex Love Repeat by Alessandra Torre

Pages: 280
Format: eBook
Goodreads
five-starsfive-starsfive-starsfive-starsfive-stars
I love two men. I screw two men. I am in a relationship with them both, and they are both aware there is another. That is all they need to know, that is all I let them know. They don't need to know a name; they don't need to know anything, but that they are not alone in my heart.They have accepted the situation. Stewart, because his life is too busy for the sort of obligations that are required in a relationship. Paul, because he loves me too much to tell me no. And because my sexual appetite is such that one man has trouble keeping up.So we exist, two parallel relationships, each running their own course, with no need for intersection or conflict. It works for us, for them, and for me. I don't expect it to be a long-term situation. I know there is an expiration date on the easy perfection of our lives.I should have paid more attention, should have looked around and noticed the woman who watched it all. She sat in the background and waited, tried to figure me out. Saw my two relationships, the love between us, and the moment that it all fell apart.She hates me.I don't even know she exists.She loves them. I love them.And they love me.EVERYTHING else hangs in the balance.

The Cover: 9.9/10— Lol I know it was almost prefect.
Writing: 7/10 — It was okay
Heroine: 8.5/10— She knows what she wants you have to give that to her.
Romance: 8.5/10—More sex but it was there.
Sexiness: 10/10

Guess what this story is about guys! Lol. Wow this book man.

“I love two men. I screw two men. I am in a relationship with them both, and they are both aware there is another. That is all I let them know. They don’t need to know a name; they don’t need to know anything, but that they are not alone in my heart.”

Oh my. I’m not even sure where to start with this one. No wait I do. Madison you lucky little bitch. Now I’m not sure if I personally handle a relationship with two men….to sinfully hot men. But I will not deny that I have dreamt about it once or twice or thr….Don’t look at me like that. If you have never ever had that thought pop into your heads even for a millisecond then I’m sorry your missing out.

I like Madison. She was honest with both men and herself from the very beginning. I’m not a fan of love tringles because it gets messy really quick. But in this story everyone knew their place.

“They both own my heart now, an equal decision fought over by two sets of blue eyes.”

Paul and Stewart are both different. (Besides if your going to sleep with to men they should be or else it would be boring.)

Paul is kind of a free spirit who only cares about surfing and Madison. He will do anything to keep her happy. He knows about her other guy and doesn’t really ask questions so long as he can have a part of her.

“Paul loves me with unconditional warmth, his affection public and obvious, his arms pulling me into him, his mouth littering my body with frequent kisses.”

While Stewart is more of a workaholic type. I’m not sure if he loves Madison but he sure enjoys fucking the hell out of her all day everyday. He’s actually the one who tells her get another man because he knows he will not be able to give her everything she wants in life. In a twisted way I kind of liked that about him…he cares…kind of I think?

“Stewart loves me with a tiger’s intensity, his need taking my breath away, his confidence in our relationship strong enough to not be bothered by the presence of another man. He stares into my soul as if he owns it, and shows his love with money, sex, and rare moments of time.”

Throughout the whole book I waiting for one of them to dump her. I mean this can’t work right? Either Stewart was going to step up and reclaim his woman or Paul was going to get sick of it and walk out.

I think what makes this book good is due to the fact that Madison is an everyday kind of girl. There isn’t anything huge about her to set her apart. Which gives hope to the rest of us right?

Easton