Until Nico (Until, #4) by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until Nico (Until Series) - Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until Nico by Aurora Rose Reynolds
Series: Until, #4
Published by Amazon Publishing,Createspace Independent Pub,CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform on June 3rd 2014
Genres: ContemporaryDating & Sex,EroticaNew Adult
Format: eBook
Goodreads
Buy the Book • five-starsfive-starsfive-starsfive-starsfive-stars

Sophie Grates has never had it easy, but she’s finding her way through life one step and one day at a time. That is, Until Nico comes in and flips her world upside-down. He forces her to see you cannot live life from the outside looking in, and sometimes you have to step out onto the ledge so you can really enjoy the view.

Nico Mayson knew the moment he saw Sophie Grates that she was the one. His whole life, he has been judged by what’s on the outside, so finding a beautiful woman who sees the real him only makes his feelings that much stronger.

Nico knows the kind of man he is, and the things he is capable of, and he will do everything in his power to help Sophie fight her demons so they can have their happily ever after. Everything in life worth having is worth fighting for

‘I <3 Nico’ Stars!

“Don’t use your past as an excuse to not live your life.”

Hot, fun and seriously entertaining read. Also there is an amazing tattooed guy who you will fall in love with after reading the first chapter. So yeah…This is my kind of a book :)If you are looking for an easy (but absolutely perfect) read…then this is it!

Let me starts like this: I really LIKED the heroine but I LOVEDthe hero! :D

The story:

Nico Mayson meets Sophie Grates after he has found her lost phone and contacted her in order to give it back. The moment he sees her something changes…He simply cannot resist her.

“I knew from the moment I saw her that she’s it- my boom.”

Sophie’s life has never been easy. She is still struggling with overcoming her past- the loss of a sibling, a father who preferred the bottle, etc. She is a total loner and is too scared to trust men. But when she meets Nico…she has no idea that this man is different and he is ready to do everything in his power in order to win her.

“I would kill for you, walk through fire for you, and fight your demons if that’s what you needed from me.”

The story is seriously sweet. Nico is a scary guy on the outside but such a sweetheart inside. He is patient and sooooo good to Sophie even though she pushes him away (constantly). She is charming and funny but really insecure. The story is slowly building with a bit of a mystery in it. The writing style is great- keeps your attention during the whole book. There wasn’t a moment when I was bored or wanted just to skip few pages!

I definitely recommend this book! You will LOVE Nico ;)

Plamena