Scoring Wilder - R.S. Grey

Scoring Wilder by R.S. Grey
Published by Amazon Publishing,Createspace Independent PubCreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform on June 15th 2014
Pages: 405
Format: eBook
Goodreads
Buy the Book • five-starsfive-starsfive-starsfive-starsfive-stars

Top 100 Amazon Bestseller
#2 Best Selling Sports Romance
Best Selling Romantic Comedy and New Adult Romance

What started out as a joke-- seduce Coach Wilder--soon became a goal she had to score.

With Olympic tryouts on the horizon, the last thing nineteen-year-old Kinsley Bryant needs to add to her plate is Liam Wilder. He's a professional soccer player, America's favorite bad-boy, and has all the qualities of a skilled panty-dropper.

* A face that makes girls weep - check.
* Abs that can shred Parmesan cheese (the expensive kind) - check.
* Enough confidence to shift the earth's gravitational pull - double check.

Not to mention Liam is strictly off limits. Forbidden. Her coaches have made that perfectly clear. (i.e. "Score with Coach Wilder anywhere other than the field and you'll be cut from the team faster than you can count his tattoos.") But that just makes him all the more enticing...Besides, Kinsley's already counted the visible ones, and she is not one to leave a project unfinished.

Kinsley tries to play the game her way as they navigate through forbidden territory, but Liam is determined to teach her a whole new definition for the term "team bonding." A fun & sexy New Adult Romance (age 17+)

5 ‘I want to marry Liam’ Stars!!!

Okay…usually I prefer bad boys with attitude and many tattoos. But this time I fell in love with a total sweetheart! Liam is simply perfect! I know I should review the book but I seriously would like to review only him!!!! O_o But okay…I’ll try to focus on the story.

“She believed she could so she did .”

Kinsley Bryant has some bad experience with relationships. Her last two boyfriends were total assholes. She wants to forget all about her ‘love problems’…especially when it is her birthday. She goes out with her new teammates from ULA soccer team. She is their new upcoming super star and is working her way toward the Olympics. So…one last night of fun before the beginning of the serious practices.

On this party Kinsley meets one of the biggest soccer stars in the country- the sexy and charming Liam Wilder. She can absolutely NOT resist him (not to mention she is reaaally drunk) and flirts with the hot soccer player. But soon she learns that Liam is the forbidden fruit- he is her new coach. And then the fun begins. There are intrigues, drama, passion…and two people who will have to decide if they are going to risk it all….just to be together.

‘Scoring Wilder’ is a sweet and entertaining story. I really enjoyed reading it! Kinsley is funny, strong, smart and totally lovable character. What I loved about her was that she wasn’t running away from her problems…she was facing them and dealt with everything.

Liam…well…*sigh*!

“There was no trading up. I’d scored Liam Wilder.”

From time to time I just need a hero without any baggage, who is confident, strong, smart, sexy and sweet- a real Prince Charming. Liam is exactly this.

The writing style is perfect which is absolutely normal when the author is R.S. Grey. I am becoming one of her biggest fans!

So…If you want a light and really sweet read + the perfect guy –> this is your book! You will definitely fall in love with Liam! ;)

Plamena