Dark Cravings by Fayth Devlin, Madeline Pryce

Pages: 239
Format: eBook
Goodreads
four-starsfour-starsfour-starsfour-stars

As a half-breed vampire, Ella Grey’s life sucks. She does her best to pass the time killing demons and secretly admiring her Shadow Hunter partner, Micah. He’s hot, dangerous and knows it. He’d be just Ella’s type if he weren’t likely to kill her the moment she put a toe out of line.

A chance encounter with a succubus changes everything. From the second the succubus’s spell washes over them, Ella and Micah are helpless to keep their hands off one another. The sex, when it’s not leaving them on the verge of death, is earth shattering and for the first time in ages Ella is connected with someone on a level she’d feared lost forever. But a dangerous prophecy has been set into motion, and if Ella’s not careful it’ll pull her straight from Micah’s arms and into the deepest bowels of the underworld.

A Romantica® Paranormal erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave

Publisher’s Note: This book was previously published under the titleBlood Lust Rising. It has been revised and expanded for EC

4 HOT/Burning Stars!!!

Dark Cravings is one of the hottest books I have ever read. But it is also so much more than just steamy scenes and a delicious alpha male…the story is very interesting and different.

“The Vampire Queen and the Demon Son…”

Ella is a half-breed vampire. She wasn’t born like this. Ella was turned by the ex-lover, Julian, without her permission. So because of that the last few years of her life were full with struggles. As her ex turned her, he is now her ‘sire’ and they are (sort of) bonded- he can access her thoughts and (sometimes) control her emotions. But Ella is stronger and manages to keep Julian at a save distance. She absolutely hates him. Another person she is constantly being irritated by is her partner- Micah. But with him…it is a little bit different. ;)

They both work for the Shadow Agency and are both ‘hunters’. One night they encounter a female demon and she puts a spell on them. Then everything changes. Lies, secrets, a prophesy…Micah and Ella’s lives will never be the same.

“Love is a precious gift if given to the right person.”

What I liked:

The plot!!! This story is really interesting! I just couldn’t put it down…I needed to know more and more. The main reason why it is so good is because of the characters. Micah and Ella are simply awesome. I had so much fun reading their story. As I mentioned in the beginning, this is one of the hottest books I have ever read so it goes without saying that the chemistry between them is unbelievable.

description

Despite the fact Ella and Micah are great; there was no depth to their characters. I needed a bit more information about them. After finishing the book I still felt like I don’t know Ella at all. Furthermore, I couldn’t get into the story in the beginning. It starts really slow but after few chapters it picks up and I started to really like it. I am mentioning this so you can be prepared: If you decide to read this book just be patient…it will become really good after the first few chapters.

Plamena